Join the Team
WIPEOUTRUN is nothing without our awesome charity crew members! We have shifts available before the event at packet pickup and on event day.
If you are a group of 10 or more, please click here for more information and to sign up.
We are currently accepting charity crew members for the following dates and locations
What You Get
For all your hard work, you will receive:
- Opportunity to run at a discounted rate – Learn More
- 20% off merchandise on the day of your shift
- Snacks and beverages
- Event access and parking
- Exclusive WIPEOUTRUN charity crew T-shirt
- A day of fun at the craziest 5K run!
- Must be 16 years old or older at the time of the event.
- Must stay for entire shift.
- Must sign WIPEOUTRUN waiver.
- Flexibility on your assigned task.
- A smiling face!
About Charity Crew Shifts
- Packet Pickup: You’ll be the first face to face interaction participants will experience, so smiling faces are important! Duties include checking in participants on iPads, distributing bibs, answering questions, and handing out shirts. Typical shift is from 4-6 hours. Check the charity crew sign-up form for the exact location for your city.
- Day of Event: Charity crew members will be helping with a variety of tasks including, but not limited to: check-in, T-shirt distribution, merchandise tent, bag check, water stations, and motivating runners through the course. Typical shift is from 6-8 hours.
- Snacks and beverages will be provided. If you have any food allergies, please let the Charity Crew Coordinator know in advance.
- If you have any special circumstances or feel uncomfortable performing a specific task, please let the Charity Crew Coordinator know in advance.
After Signing Up
- You will automatically receive a confirmation, and you will receive a detailed email 2-3 weeks before the event with more information.
- If you are no longer available for the shift you signed up for or need to switch it, please email us as soon as possible.
- The more the merrier! Invite your friends to join the charity crew as well!
Still Have Questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific city you’re inquiring about in the subject line. We’re happy to help!